As a company, we recognise that certain individuals need assistance and support to remain in their own homes. We aim to provide this in a manner that preserves the independence, dignity, choice and individuality of our clients, with due consideration to the level of risks.
Our aims and objectives:
- To provide personal and domestic assistance to enable people to remain in their own homes for as long as they wish
- To assist those who need help because of extreme frailty, disability or illness to live as full and independent a life as possible
- To facilitate the discharge of patients from hospital following periods of acute medical care at the earliest possible time
- To assess individual needs in full consultation with the client, his or her family/friends and other relevant services
- To provide a service which is fully integrated with the wider network of support available to that client
- To provide a service which is sufficiently flexible to respond quickly to emergencies, and as far as possible to prevent the need for residential care
- To provide a 24-hour on call monitoring system linked with Head Office, with two senior carers on duty
- To ensure that staff involved in the service are sufficiently trained and supported to enable them to discharge adequately the objectives of the company.
- Community Careline Services also aims to provide a service which, as far as possible, meets the individual’s needs and which takes full account of and is sensitive to the race, religion and cultural background of the client.
- There are no circumstances at all in which Community Careline Services will ever accept its service users being shouted at, humiliated by words or actions, verbally, sexually or emotionally abused, bullied or intimidated, scorned or laughed at because of illness, disability, lifestyle or personal charateristics. Community Careline Services will not countenance any behaviour which, intentionally or unintentionally, erodes or demises a person’s self-esteem, contentment and human dignity. By the same token, homecare assistant/service user relationships are two-way, and homecare assistants also have the right to be treated with the same respect.